LightBueSpectreLightBueSpectre

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Damn great stuff!

Great stuff. Kinda hard to see my hometown of San Diego get iced that fast though. When are you planning to release more episodes?

Plus great art talent. you should be a full time animator man!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

On par... no... BETTER than Professional!

Honestly.

Although many animators chose different animation schemes, this animation was by far the most detailed and stunning I have ever seen on Newgrounds. The storyline through the entire series was very thought through and deep. Loved it!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Well done... but...

I agree this game was very well done, seeing that Awain is now OFFICIALLY a game developer not just an animator. Although for a RTS flash game I would like to see more hotkeys, like keys to make all minions to go back or to sent out all minions. And most predominantly a way to turn off music in the game interface itself.

Other than that I felt that the Infinite Attack bug much too common. it happened almost every time I tried playing this. That is where the -1 point came from

Flight in Freedom__RR (MAC 8) Flight in Freedom__RR (MAC 8)

nice!

Very nice. Although i did find a flaw.

When I listened to it, i heard a lot of static. first off I thought it was just my crap speakers, but when i put in other speakers I still heard some crackle. I even heard the crackle through my earbuds.

But otherwise, its a great song, some of the best stuff out there.

RenoakRhythm responds:

ya, i had some issues with that because of some filtering i did... its annoying and i haven't taken the time to fix it.... so lame i know. But its on my list. Thanks for the review... :)

Armagelion - Djump Armagelion - Djump

Not bad!

Pretty good. Although I felt that the beginning was a tad long. I liked the rest of the song though. The synths were flawlessly executed and set apart in a very even tempo. Great work sir!

10/10
5/5

Downloaded

Code Lyoko Ultra Remix Code Lyoko Ultra Remix

Great work, but a very EPIC mistakejavascript:subm

I loved the series Code lyoko, but the guy you attributed the song to, "noam chomsky" is a writer for anarchism. the correct guy is Noam Kaniel.

Noam Kaniel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Kan iel